we've had this discussion here before..

OpenWorld has more Oracle presentations, many of which have a definite
marketing slant. I was very frustrated at the percentage of "this is
how we say it works" presentations vs "this is how it works out in the
real world" presentations

IOUG has almost all user presentations, so they are more "real world"
applicable.

If I had to choose only one, it would be IOUG.

=== message truncated ===

http://sbc.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael