Dave,

I've found AT to be flakey at best.  I haven't had your specific problem, but I have
had problems where AT would only occasionally run when it was supposed to.

I don't remember if it was a specific NT patch or a version of IE explorer, but one of
these will install a Scheduler utility, which I've found to be pretty reliable.  If
you open My Computer (or explorer) you should see a folder called Scheduled Tasks.
Double-click and then use the wizard to set up a call to your batch file.

HTH,
--

Alan Davey
[EMAIL PROTECTED]