At a previous job, I've tested the first version of
Oracle Lite in 1996 if I remember correctly. The
concept of user did not exist, I do not know if it has
changed. In my case, several users will connect to the
same database. So I guess I'll need the Workgroup
version.

Yes that's how it works, although the volume for 2-3

=====

Author: =?iso-8859-1?q?paquette=20stephane?=