Has anyone installed service pack 3 for Windows 2000 and is running 11.5.6
at the same time?

We recently upgraded to SP3 and I am now not able to apply patch 2486340...
it fails on adjava step, but not with anything I can understand.  the reason
for.  is just gets to part way through adjava and the genjars.cmd step and
it just stops.  It is trying to build gl jar file and gets to the second
file in that jar and it sits... for HOURS on that single file.

The only thing that has changed since I could generate Jar files is that we
installed SP3... does anyone know of any problems with compatibility?

Thank you in advance
April

April Wells
Oracle DBA (Oracle OCP 8, 8i)
Oracle Apps DBA
Corporate Systems
Amarillo Texas

begin 666 InterScan_Disclaimer.txt
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M<FUA=&EO;B!C;VYT86EN960@:6X@=&AI<R!E+6UA:6P@:7,@<W1R:6-T;'D@