Jeff,
I don't know anything specific about that about performance of the tool
you're using, but in a general way,  make sure that the application can use
bind variables for the INSERT statement (if possible), and also check if
the application can be built in a way that allows the  SQL processing to
continueafter the http connection is closed (so that the user/browser isn't
waiting for end of the the insert statements.)
hth,
chaim

Thomas Jeff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>@fatcity.com on 09/11/2002 09:08:22 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent by:    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:    Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:

Thanks for the reply, but we're using Vignette, and it's implementation  of
TCL.