December 12th. You missed your opportunity to heckle me at the last
one, as I was a presenter there.

the december meeting is the last one I will be working on. I am giving
up the meeting agenda work at the end of the year.

heckle away..... if you dare

http://otn.oracle.com/docs/products/oracle8i/doc_library/817_doc/server.817/
> a85397/statem3e.htm#2061078

=== message truncated ===