So every few months my Lookout reminder pops up to remind me to check out what new
Oracle books have been released.  I stumbled upon a new book called CodeNotes for
Oracle9i on Amazon.com, but the interesting part is that it is available in eBook
format.  Here's the (probably broken) link...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B00006ISCN/qid=1034101493/sr=1-25/ref=sr_1_25/104-5919725-7522346?v=glance

The eBook version is $9.95 and the shipping is free (big grin), while the paperback is
$13.97 plus shipping.  Are you comfortable reading an eBook?  You decide.

At any rate, I will probably break down and buy the eBook.  Not so much because the
book is great (or not) but because I hope to send a message to publishers to publish
more books in the eBook format, which is also why I posted this message.

I know that O'Reilly has the Safari Bookshelf website, but I found it to be
restrictive and pricey.

BTW, if for some reason you are or will be using .Net, the CodeNotes eBook version is
free...

http://www.codenotes.com/do/downloads/downloadsNETbook

Author: Grabowy, Chris