Thanks for your help.

I've removed a user which has 2 tables with 20.000.000 rows on each. Each
table had 3 indexes. But, the % used value of the tablesapce used by them
doesn't decrease. The tablespace doesn't have any more tables.

Murat

                      "Dennis M.

                      Heisler"                 To:       Multiple recipients of list
ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      <dheisler@bingham        cc:

                      ton.edu>                 Subject:  Re: remove & move a user

                      Sent by:

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                      10/07/2002 03:03

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      ORACLE-L

To remove a user:
drop user xxx cascade;

To move a user to another tablespace:
  Ensure user has enough quota on tablespace yyy

  Set user's default tablespace
    alter user xxx default tablespace yyy;

  For each table owned by xxx,
    alter table xxx.aaa move tablespace yyy;

Dennis

MURAT BALKAS wrote:

> Hi,
>
>       what's the best method to
>
> 1) remove a user absolutely. I want to remove the user's tables, indexes,
> ... etc.
> 2) move a user absolutely to another tablespace.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Murat
>
> --------------------------------------
> Bu  e-posta  sadece  yukarida  isimleri  belirtilen  kisiler  arasinda
ozel
> haberlesme  amacini  tasimaktadir. Size yanlislikla ulasmissa lutfen
mesaji
> geri  gonderiniz  ve  sisteminizden  siliniz.  Rt.Net  Internet
Hizmetleri
> Pazarlama  ve  Ticaret  A.S.  bu  mesajin icerigi ile ilgili olarak hic
bir
> hukuksal sorumlulugu kabul etmez.
>
> This  e-mail  communication  is intended for the private use of the
persons
> named  above.  If  you  received  this message in error, please
immediately
> notify  the  sender  and  delete  it  from  your  system.  Rt.Net
Internet

Author: Dennis M. Heisler

Author: MURAT BALKAS