-----Original Message----- <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ]
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 1:40 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

Cary.... I once thought I wanted to do some Perl coding... So I bought a
book and started to play with it. It made my head bleed... literally I had
little droplets of blood emerging from my head.... They rushed me to the
hospital and put me in the Perl ward where I languished for days on IV's of
Mountain Dew and pulverized Ritz crackers..... it was close.

In my mind there is nothing obvious about Perl, this coming from and old C
coder who did pointers and linked lists in his sleep years ago. I don't
know, maybe I was having a bad day and it's time to get my "learning Perl"
book out again....

Anyone else feel that way about Perl or am I a lone wolf in a Perl world?

RF

Author: Jesse, Rich