On Thu, 2003-01-30 at 10:09, Gogala, Mladen wrote:

> > It's nice to have four seasons.
> >

> As long as the temperature doesn't drop under 60 during any of those four
> seasons.
> Four feet of snow? Here in CT, we had few inches and the traffic collapsed.
> What do you drive? Sherman tank?
> --

If the temperature doesn't drop below 60, where do you go cross country
skiing?  To some, summer is a space between winters.  Now, summer does
make for a better commute - my hour and fifteen can quickly turn into
three in winter!

As for DBA's not exercising, I'd be interested in knowing if it is a
generational thing.  Depending on the season, I bicycle, kayak (sea), or
ski for fun and, sometimes, exercise and do so relatively often.  I
probably see more people engaged in similar activities who are in their
mid-late 30's, 40's and 50's than in their 20's and early 30's.  I
wonder what the average age is for Oracle DBA's?

--
Glenn Stauffer
Swarthmore College

Author: Glenn Stauffer