I think Jared meant : Pointy Haired Boss  (from Dilbert)

- Kirti

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 9:04 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

PHB's?  I looked it up and all I could find that fit was "Psycho Hose
Beast". Is that correct?

http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.asp?Acronym=PHB

                      Jared.Still@radis

                      ys.com                   To:       Multiple recipients of list
ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                      Sent by:                 cc:

                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]         Subject:  Re: Teradata baned from
IOUG???

                      02/12/03 05:03 PM

                      Please respond to

                      ORACLE-L

I can't imagine why they would want to replace Oracle with Teradata.

It's expensive.  It runs only on NCR or Windoze.

The architecture is nothing special.

I imagine the PHB's had their fingers in those moves.

Been there, got the T-shirt, now it's a dust rag.

Jared

Author: Deshpande, Kirti