From: Rachel Carmichael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 10:44 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: Re: Database naming conventions

there is no reason to call the database "ora....."

I understand the reasoning behind and the desire for naming
conventions.

What happens when your shop decides to go with MySQL (as this list has
been talking about)... will he want to rename the database to
mysqlt24x7?  will he even be allowed to have a database name that long?

http://shopping.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com
San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web hosting services