-----Original Message-----
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 2:59 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

We use following syntax ...
* FAM     -- ABC Family Production DB
* OLDFAM  -- essentially FAM but as of 2AM today (refreshed daily or on
demand)
* FAMQA   -- FAM QA
* FAMTEST -- FAM User Acceptance
* FAMDEV  -- Fam development
This works good for us ...
Raj
Rajendra Jamadagni              MIS, ESPN Inc.
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at ESPN dot com
Any opinion expressed here is personal and doesn't reflect that of ESPN Inc.

QOTD: Any clod can have facts, but having an opinion is an art!

Author: Jesse, Rich