From: Janet Linsy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2003 1:24 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L
Subject: show errors doesn't show anything ???

Hi,

I have 9i on Linux Red Hat 2.4.9.  A package is
invalid after compiling.  I did a show errors but
nothing shows.  How do I see where the error is ??

SQL> alter package prv_admin compile;

Warning: Package altered with compilation errors.

SQL> show errors;
No errors.

Thank you in advance!

Janet

http://taxes.yahoo.com/
Author: Janet Linsy
  INET: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Fat City Network Services    -- 858-538-5051 http://www.fatcity.com
San Diego, California        -- Mailing list and web hosting services