Title: RE: remote / as sysdba

I forgot that you could do that. I never liked remote os authentication (is it still possible to easily fool a client into thinking you're someone else?), and I would like it even less if it allowed you to sign on as SYSDBA without a password. The best security is still having different passwords for everything, and if there are too many passwords to remember, just write them down on a post-it note stuck to your monitor.