QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !

To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 14:19:44 -0800

I have to tell you this, my friends:

Today, a package arrived here in Maaloev on the oak table. It contained
Oracle version 5.1.C and 6.0 on 5.25'' diskettes.

The sender was Chris G. from Nokesville, VA.

This will go right into the Oracle Museum, and I hope to be able to let you
guys one day try to install version 5 on a DOS PC at some future conference.

Chris - I owe you a case of beer or two. And your name will be forever saved
in the Oracle Museum.

Thank you.

Mogens

PS. Version 5 and 6 docs are most welcome, if anyone can live without them.

message is confidential, intended only for the named recipient(s) above and may
contain information that is privileged, attorney work product or exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this message in error, or are
not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify corporate MIS at (860) 766-2000
and delete this e-mail message from your computer, Thank