If you really want to free your mind, think of this.  What if all this is
simply an illusion?  We're stuck in the Matrix and if only we could free
ourselves from the tyranny of the machines (i.e. the evil RAID salesfolk et
al) we could liberate humanity and all our Oracle databases so that everyone
and everything lives in peace and harmony?

Which pill do you choose:  red or blue?

OK...so I saw Matrix Reloaded over the weekend....

Free your mind!  BAARF forever!

Karen

Author: Karen Morton