Mladen,

There is no tone in email messages... I was not annoyed at all! And you
really do not want to hear me sing, small children weep and dogs howl
:)

I just wanted (at the expense of the oh so massive royalties all
authors get) to make sure that the person you were helping bought the
book he really needed.

I will say again, publicly, something I tell everyone who writes
privately to correct me when I make a misstatement:

"If I have posted something wrong, please tell the list. I don't have
an ego about that -- I want people here to learn the RIGHT things."

I just figure everyone on the list operates under that same principle.

-------------*----------------------------------------------------------
> > > Here is the code of the CODE in the form and the function.
> > >
> > > PROCEDURE genera_archivo IS
> > >   vcOutFile               varchar2(30) :=
> > > 'c:\pruebas\archivo.txt';
> > >   hOutFile                text_io.file_type;
> > >
> > >   cursor cuentas is
> > >      select  b.MATHOPERATOR, b.MAPACCOUNTLOCAL,
> > >              a.PRINTORDER,   b.sequence
> > >      from tequivaccount a, tequivaccountdetail b
> > >         where
> > >      a.REPORTCODE = b.REPORTCODE   and
> > >      a.CODE       = b.CODE         and
> > >      a.reportcode = 'BDI01'
> > >         order by a.PRINTORDER, b.sequence   ;
> > >
> > >   vSaldo  number;
> > >   vCuenta varchar2(14);
> > > BEGIN
> > >   set_application_property(CURSOR_STYLE,'BUSY');
> > >   hOutFile := text_io.fopen(:nombre_plano,'w');
> > >

> text_io.put_line(hOutFile,to_char(:fecha_fin,'ddmmyyyy')||'cifrado');
> > >

> > >   for i in cuentas loop
> > >           IF C.MATHOPERATOR = '+' THEN
> > >              VSALDO :=
> > >
> bdi_saldo_conta_fecha(I.MAPACCOUNTLOCAL,:fecha_Fin,:suc_ini,:suc_fin)
> > >           ELSE
> > >              VSALDO :=

bdi_saldo_conta_fecha(I.MAPACCOUNTLOCAL,:fecha_fin,:suc_ini,:suc_fin)*-1

=== message truncated ===

http://sbc.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael