Mladen,

Why do you feel old at the magic age of 42. May be 43 Years now.

The book name is
ORACLE 101 Performance Tuning by

Gaja Krishna Vaidyanatha, Kirtikumar Deshpande and John A. Kostelac Jr.

Regards
Rafiq

Oracle Financial GL, AP, AR, PA, Reporting NJ Morristown 1 - 3 months Date: Jun 27, 2003 http://www.net-temps.com/adcgi/jobref.cgi/jsd/hreed/8814bg

I didn't have the book with me at the time, so I was talking by heart,
from my head. As I am getting older, my memory is obviously playing tricks
on me. I humbly apologize to everybody whom I might have offended by my
bad spelling, distorting title or forgetting co-authors altogether.
I didn't want to insult anybody, it's just my advanced age which is
equal to the  answer to the question of life, universe and everything.