-----Original Message-----
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 12:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I don't think this is related to NLS stuff...

02298, 00000,"cannot validate (%s.%s) - parent keys not found"
// *Cause: an alter table validating constraint failed because the table has
//      orphaned child records.
// *Action: Obvious

I suggest cleaning up target database (drop target tables, indexes, etc).
Re-Create all target tables (empty).
Do not enable constraints (disable them if already enabled).

Re-import with ignore=y, and then enable constraints.

Oracle imports tables in table_name order for the schema. Enabled RI
constraints can pose a
problem.

- Kirti

http://sbc.yahoo.com