if I can still find it. :)  I know Kevin did say "different disks"
because I remember coming home from that presentation and trying to
explain to my data center people why I needed something like 17 disks
for my database.

my apologies.... over the years, people have made the assumption that
different tablespaces=different disks

=== message truncated ===

http://sbc.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael