it is if the job is submitted to the batch queue before the first
Wednesday in August

he wants the job to run the first Wednesday of every month. he didn't
say when he would submit the initial request.

I did read the specs. More carefully than everyone else it seems :)

we did an exercise here.... had one set of people design the specs for
a fire truck, had another set "build" it to spec.

It was great. Except that they forgot the steering wheel.

I read the spec literally. He'd have to submit that job to the job
queue on or after the first Wednesday of the month. He didn't say he
was going to do that, nor did anyone else.

The next_day function would work for every time AFTER the initial
submission. It might or might not work for the first time

http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
Author: Rachel Carmichael