Lifetouch, Inc.

Sent: Friday, July 25, 2003 3:10 PM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

vi is what I use and it's the predominant editor for SysAdmin/DBA types
but I'm curious as to how many DBA's use emacs. I just saw a demo of
SQL*Plus running under emacs and it was quite functional... Sorta like
and IDE for SQL without Windoze GUI dependencies. Any DBA's use emacs on
a daily basis?

:wq (Or ZZ)
Steve Orr
Author: Orr, Steve