Raj - In this case, RLS would be Row Level Security?

Dennis Williams
DBA, 80%OCP, 100% DBA
Lifetouch, Inc.

Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 10:19 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list ORACLE-L

hi all,

in the latest code release, a group implemented RLS and since then spotlight
is constantly flagging 'latch waits' in the system. Yesterday the latch
waits were upwards of 90%.

Most active sessions seem to run the policy function defined as part of RLS.
The worst part was all this wait was only on one node, the other node was
healthy.

While we are trying to capture more information, anything else that we can
do? Any ideas?  TIA

Raj
----
Rajendra dot Jamadagni at nospamespn dot com
All Views expressed in this email are strictly personal.
QOTD: Any clod can have facts, having an opinion is an art !

Author: DENNIS WILLIAMS