Tanel Poder wrote:
Perhaps you're not aware of the way executables compiled on your Solaris
and Windows platforms.

In detail, not. In general, yes.
Ok, I checked, you're correct, wrap isn't only this 40kB executable, uses
orancrypt9.dll (100kB) in Windows, this might be the one where encryption is
done...

The word 'ecryption' is so amazing and enigmatic, probably that's why so many people are 'poisoned'.

It shouldn't be that hard to reverse engineer it.

It's an extremely commendable plan... (a touch of irony here)

:) I've dealt with disassembling before, back in old dos times (disassembling 4kB graphical intros and few viruses :). I don't think this is a hard job to

JFYI, people who made 4kb demos do share their code and ideas, in case one's really interested to get into this.

do, it's just time consuming - it gets hard when the authors have planted
debugger traps and various other tricks into the code that make the crackers
life hard (or should I say interesting :)

:) I just think you have/had too much time and nothing serious and important to do. -- Vladimir Begun The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation.

Author: Vladimir Begun