Hello all,

We had some spare time (more specifically, I had a little spare time), so
I've set up a mailing list manager for Oracle-related topics.  The first
list we've set up is a mailling list for people running Oracle RAC - it
should be far less volume than Oracle-L, and we're hoping for a very good
s/n ratio on this list.  If anyone has any other lists they'd like to
suggest, or any general questions, please feel free to email me directly.

Oracle-rac

This mailing list is run by GridApp Systems as a forum for general
discussion regarding Oracle's Real Application Clusters product.  Acceptable
topics include but are not limited to:
-Oracle 10g
-Performance optimization for RAC environments
-DR and HA for RAC
-Configuration Recommendations
-General Questions

To subscribe, please visit: