the OT list is significantly smaller than this list and I clean
addresses every 6 months or so. It's not easy being a list owner, Jared
has my utmost respect for the work it takes to manage this huge list.

It took me 3 seconds to send the first message to subscribe and less
than that to verify the subscription. Gee, that was way too much work.
NOT

http://webhosting.yahoo.com/ps/sb/
Author: Rachel Carmichael