Hi,
I think this "eval" like approach is not working (execute immediate is running in other context - so you cannot access dynamically to variables, unless you use USING clause with EXEC. IMMED. and there you need to write down parameter )

I also think if you reveal a bit more about problem, there may be way with execute immediate by other approach

( and if somebody shows you this eval approach I will be highly ashamed and learn another new thing =) )

        hoppo