Hi Associates/ Partners/ Friends

Hope you are doing great!!!

This is *Sai* with *Javaji System Solutions Inc.,*

We have an Immediate opening for our client who is looking for a *Business
Analysts with experience in retail banking space with experience in Internet
banking projects* at *Minneapolis.*

*Job Description as follows:*

*Role:                               Business Analyst*
*Duration:                         Long Term Contract*
*Location:                         Minneapolis*
*Domain: ** **               Banking and Financial Services*
*Start Date:                       Immediate*

   - *Excellent Requirement Gathering & Management Skills*
   - *Hands on experience in Visio*
   - *Hands on experience in use case writing*
   - *In-depth functional knowledge of  Retail Banking*
   - *Should have executed minimum of one project  Retail Internet banking
   space*
   - *Good understanding of multiple technologies used in Banking &
   Financial Services IT.   *
   - *Understanding of various architectures types such as mainframes,
   client-server, and service oriented architecture etc.*
   - *Excellent communication skills (written/verbal)*
   - *Exposure to Hogan core banking system is a plus*
   - *Prior experience in collecting requirements around middleware mapping
   is a plus*

*Please share 100% matching profiles to s...@javaji.com*
*
*