*Dear Business Partner,*

*Very Urgent Opening- Immediate Closure. Send your [Genuine] candidates
resume and rate confirmation ASAP to **bin...@boston-technology.com* **

Job role: *Sr. Java Developer who has solid Swing experience**
Duration: 6 Months*

*Location: Greensburg, IN*

*Start Date: Immediate*

*Rate: Open but keep it competitive*

I have an immediate need for a Sr Java Developer who has solid Swing
experience in addition to the following details.  Let me emphasize that
recent, hands on Swing experience is a must have and there will be technical
screening by the client on this.  This is a long term contract position
(multiple years)in Greensburg, IN.  We are working directly with the hiring
manager and can arrange an interview very quickly with a qualified
candidate.  Please let me know about any candidates you have.  Thanks!!

 1) Design, development, and integration of existing client Line/Lot Control
System (Java/ Websphere/ Swing/ UDB/ AIX implementation).

Proficient knowledge of Java and J2EE development practices (5+ years).
Must have first hand experience developing EJBs applications, socket
communication, and Java Swing applications.

2) Provide technical leadership to team in support of Java and J2EE
applications, function as a mentor to Jr. level support and development
associates.

Experience with Java Webstart to distribute standalone Java applications

3) Help identify new system requirements for existing Java/J2EE system and
design, development, and integration of new requirements.

Object Oriented Analysis and Design experience.  In-depth understanding of
Enterprise architecture, architecture patterns, and design patterns

4) Review development documents and provide functional and non-functional
project requirements, critique and direct architecture decisions &
application designs. Assist in system resource estimates.

Understanding of system and unit testing methodologies and industry
practice.  Understanding of modeling and testing tools and their usage.

5) Identify improvement items associated with existing J2EE and Java
applications, make recommendations for improvement and help to plan and
implement recommendations.

Experience using common build tools such as; Subversion, ANT and Cruise
Control.

6) Monitor application performance; support of server application
installation, configuration, tuning and testing.

Experience troubleshooting multi-tier Java based systems, comprising Java
applications, Websphere, J2EE web applications, UDB, MQ Series, etc…

*15.  Daily Tasks Performed*

*17.  Required Skills - 'MUSTS*

Provide ongoing production system support of existing J2EE and Java
applications.

First hand experience developing enterprise (J2EE) applications and some
Java Swing/AWT development experience.

Work with users in gathering and understanding new system requirements.
Work with regional management team in implementing application changes.

Project Management Experience, full use of Microsoft Office suite

Plan for infrastructure upgrades and improvements, work with support and
business teams to implement and test changes.

Competent development skills using:  Java/jsp/HTML/XML and other Sun web
technologies.

Work on Commonizing and sharing code with other Honda Plants

Demonstrated expertise in Object-oriented application architecture, design,
and development

Improve / Automate Build, Deploy and Test process

Relational Database Development experience (Access, SQL, DB2)

Exposure to System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology and Rational
Unified Process (RUP) development methodology.

*18. Position Success Criteria (Desired)  - 'WANTS'*

Project Management experience, able to fully utilize Microsoft Share Point
and Business Objects

Experience with equipment communication protocols such as Serial (Java
rxtx), TCP/IP (Atlas Open Protocol, Omron FINS)

Experience using IBM MQ Series.

Experience re-factoring J2EE applications.

Experience utilizing industry standard web development frameworks (STRUTS,
JAAS, FOP, Batik, etc.)

Proficient knowledge of Unified Modeling Language (UML)

Experience using IBM RAD / Eclipse Java Development tool

Some PC hardware and software knowledge a plus.

 *Please fill bellow details and send me back.*

Consultant full Name:
Contact no. Cell:
E-mail ID: <id%3asantu2...@gmail.com>
Current location:
Relocate/Commute to client location(YES/NO):
Availability to join project:
Salary:
Visa/Work Status:
Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on your
own expenses:
Are you currently working on project or when did you completed your latest
project:
NSA:

Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name, Contact
Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

1.

2.

Please send me reply email if you need any more details.
Very truly yours,

*Bindu S. Sagar*
Resource Manager
Call No: 781-544-4799 ext:112