Hi Partners

I have excellent *Automation Engineer* and *Embedded/C++ developer* available
for Projects  !

Here is the list of available consultants all of them are available for
In-person interviews .

Do let me know if you have any open positions for them. You can reach me
out on (510) 403-1389 or via e-mail a...@valleysoftsystems.com

1. *Name: Sukeshini*
    *Technology: QA Automation Engineer *
    Experience: 8+ Yrs
    Current Location: Sunnyvale,CA
    Relocation: OPEN FOR RELOCATION
    Job Status: H1B (Can Provide Visa copy)
    Interview : Can go for Face to Face round

*2.*Name: Jacob*
    Technology: Embedded C++
    Experience: *15 Yrs*
    Current Location: Santa Clara,CA
    Relocation: ONLY BAY AREA
    Job Status: EAD GC(Can Provide Visa Copy)
    Interview : Can go for Face to Face round
    Rate : $80-85/per hour

Give me a quick call to discuss more !

Thanks and Regards
Abid