Dear Business Partner,

Very Urgent Opening- Immediate Closure. Send me your [Genuine] candidates
resume and rate confirmation ASAP to* *bin...@boston-technology.com

*Job title: **Lead Systems Analyst Fixed Income exp *

Duration: 6 months
Location: Boston, MA
Rate: $55/Hr on C2C Max I can do* *

*Hiring Process*: Phone and In-person with your own expenses

Primary Skills: ALL 4 - Wellington Mgt - $55/hr Corp - Boston - 6+ Month
contracts

--Must have very strong financial background (at least 7 years), most likely
coming from Wall Street.

--Must interview in person in Boston

--Please specify which job you are submitting to.

Lead Systems Analyst Extranet

Lead Systems Analyst responsible for requirements, systems analysis,
testing, and project management for enhancing and maintaining our suite of
client facing web applications for Global Relationship Group (GRG). This
position requires project management and delivery skills as well as a high
level of direct interaction with business users and excellent analytical and
communication skills.

Partner with the GRG business users to define and document requirements
Identify and recommend appropriate tactical and strategic solutions that
will meet the business needs of GRG
· Communicate project status and risks to the broader project team

· Document and implement systems requirements via Use Cases and Functional
Specifications

· Work collaboratively within the development teams to design, test, and
implement systems

· Participate in the development of project estimates and schedules

· Develop expertise in the systems, workflows, complex account structures,
Datamart, and other data associated with GRG

· Ensure quality of product by enforcing high standards in testing and
building controls to measure the overall accuracy and timeliness of data
delivery

· Provide the Operate team with the necessary knowledge transition and
documentation to support system enhancements

· Provide level 3 support when the Operate team cannot resolve an incident

(2) - Lead Systems Analyst Fixed Income Decision Support

Minimum of seven years of experience in IT industry with five years of
experience in supporting buy-side investment systems.

Strong understanding of fixed-income and derivative securities.
· Demonstrated experience in business analysis for medium to large
initiatives.

Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills.
· Motivated, agile and able to work independently in a fast paced team
oriented environment. Committed to deliver projects on time and overcome
obstacles.

· High attention to detail and strong commitment to quality is absolutely
essential.

· Ability to work independently and demonstrate a high degree of ownership
of outcomes.

· Working knowledge of ANSI SQL with RDBMS like Oracle is a must. This
position does not involve SQL development, but the ability to understand
basic data model concepts and perform database queries is required.

Demonstrate strong client focus and relationship management skills.

Lead Systems Analyst - Data Mart

The individual will be leading the system analysis and support for the
Client Reporting Datamarts. In this role the individual will work with
business and systems analysts, project managers and lead programmers to
define technical solutions and maintain operational health of our Client
Reporting Datamarts with a focus on scalability, quality and integration
with reporting and other downstream users. This person will also be
performing supervisory activities including budget management within the
team.

Additional Information:

Must posses very strong communication skills
Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Must have a detail oriented disposition
Ability to contribute significantly as well as manage
Ability to work with the business analyst teams

*Please share resumes with below details, which saves time...*

Consultant full Name*: *
Contact no. Cell*:*
Email id*:* <id%3asantu2...@gmail.com>
Current location*:*
Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO)*: *
Availability to join project*: *
Rate*:  *
Visa/Work Status*: *
Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on your
own expenses (YES/NO)*: *
Are you currently working on project or when did you completed your latest
project*:*
Last 5 digits SSN No*: *

§ Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name,
Contact Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

§ 1.

§ 2.

Please send me reply email if you need any more details

--
Thanks & Regards,

Bindu Sagar
Resource Manager