Hello all,

  Hope doing good.

  This is ram from tech tammina. We have the following requirement.

  We’re looking for a Technical Requirements Analyst(TRA) for our
  Financial Client  with the below skill sets:

  Please reply to r...@tammina.com

  Total years of Experience:

  Full name:

  Rate:

  Legal Status:

  Availability for the Project:

  Phone No. for Interview:

  E-Mail ID:

  Current Location:

  Location Preference:

  If H1B, Employer Details: E-Mail ID & Phone #

  REQUIREMENT DETAILS

  BA/TRA with Certification Exam requirements experience

  Location- Rockville, MD (Preferable local or nearby who can go for
  face to face on their own expenses)

  Duration- Long term

  Subject Matter Expert in Certification Exam related requirements

  Strong Analytical Skills

  Team player

  Ability to work independently and produce results

  Must have prior experience in leading requirements study or TRA effort

  Knowledge of SQL is a great plus.

  Thank you & Have a wonderful day....

  Best regards,

  RAM

  Tech Tammina,

  Phone-703 349  1074

  yahoo IM: ram.tammina

  gtalk : ram.tammina

  Fax-703 991 5532

  r...@tammina.com

  www.tammina.com

  (LinkedIn/HotJobs/Twitter/Facebook)

  PSave trees & save our earth! Print this message only if it's
  absolutely necessary