HI PARTNER,

This is an immediate requirement Please send in the suitable resumes ASAP
with Rate and Contact details TO vani...@anthemtechinc.com

PLEASE NOTE **RESUME WITHOUT CONFIRMED RATE AND CONTACT INFORMATION (Phone #
and EMAIL ID) WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.

PLEASE CHECK THE REQUIREMENT WITH YOUR CONSULTANTS BEFORE SUBMITTING THE
RESUME…..

 *

---No telephone Interview… Only Personal Interview So Local Candidates
Preferred ---
*
**
*Java/C++ J2EE XML Developers Location, RESTON,VA*

*Duration: 1 Year Plus *

* *

*Technical Skills: *

•     Java/C++, J2EE, XML technologies

•     SOAP, BPEL and Web Services

•     J2EE Application Servers

•     Oracle Databases

•     UML/Data Modeling tools

•     GUI Design

•     Linux/Unix and Windows Server OS

Responsible for providing state of the art solutions to federal government
clients to improve the business process efficiency and reduce manual
efforts.

*Required Skills:*

•     Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Engineering

•     Excellent written and verbal communication skills.

•     Ability to work collaboratively and cohesively in a team environment.

•     Experience working for government as a contractor or similar
environment.

•     Minimum 6 years of experience in designing and developing enterprise
scale systems

•     Strong analytical and technical skills.

•     Strong planning and organizational skills.

•     Knowledge of EA repository tools.

•     Knowledge of modeling software.

•     Drive to introduce new technologies and concepts into the solutions.

•     Exposure to multiple, diverse technical environments.

•     Experience with all phases of applications system analysis and
programming activities.

•     Experience with testing tools and technologies.

--
Thanks & Regards
*Vanitha
Email: vani...@anthemtechinc.com | Visit us at www.anthemtechinc.com

Disclaimer: We respect your online privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
Under Bills1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S Congress this mail cannot
be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this mail in error
please notify the sender by replying with a ''REMOVE'' in the subject line
and your email address shall be removed immediately from the mailer list.