We are currently looking for “*SAP Migration Certified Consultant”,* an
urgent job opportunity with our Client. The requirement details are as
follows

 *SAP Migration Certified Consultant*

*Location*: Houston, TX

*Duration*: 4-5 month contract

 *Required Skills:*

* **The MIGRATION CERTIFICATION is a MUST to have*

* *1.      SAP Migration Certified

2.      AIX/Oracle to MS Windows/SQL Migration requiring a senior
SAP/Windows/SQL Infrastructure and Certified migration experienced resource

3.      Experience migrating from AIX/Oracle to Windows/SQL.

4.      SAP Migration Certification. I believe this consists of SAP Basis
certification plus Migration Certification

5.      MS Windows Platform expertise

6.      SQL Database expertise

Thanks & Regards
Vadivel