Hi

If you have any consultant  for Java/J2EE. Please do reply ASAP.

Here is our direct client requirement. Location: King of Prussia,
PA            Rate:$55/hr ctc              Client: HCL/GSI Commerce

Min 7+yrs of experience.

- Development Experience on Java, J2EE, JSP, Struts and Web-specific
projects

- Moderate to Advanced knowledge of UNIX environments, Unix Shell scripting
and SQL

- Advanced Java development experience

- Experience with Design Pattern, OOAD and UML

- Experience with Test driven development, JUnit, JMock

- Hands on experience with Oracle 9i or higher, BEA Web Logic 10.0 or higher
desired

- Experience developing web services in XML / SOAP technologies is desired

- Experience in collaborative teams using revision control systems such as
CVS, SVN

- Experience with automated build utilities like ANT and MAVEN

- Prior experience in e-commerce software application development is
preferred

- Strong attention to detail, good communications skills, and a positive
attitude

- Demonstrable experience managing dynamic projects on tight schedules

- Ability to be self motivated and deliver projects on time with minimal
supervision

- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field

- Experience developing in Spring MVC / MULE Web Application Framework/
Performance tuning of the Java based application (Not Mandatory but will be
good to have)

Kindly let me know if you have any.

Thanks & Regards

Siranjeevi

Lorven Technologies Inc,

101, Morgan Lane, Suite#209

Plainsboro, NJ - 08536.

Telephone: 609-632-1243

Email        : si...@lorventech.com

Website     : www.lorventech.com

mailing list reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be
removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given
above.