*PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUMES TO si...@lorventech.com*

One of our Direct Client is looking for Java/J2EE Consultant.*
*

* *

*Immediate Guaranteed Interview & Start*

This is for CMC/Bloomberg, New York City – 6+months Rate: Max $50/hr ctc

Requirements:

Java/J2EE skills : Strong knowledge on Core Java with concepts including but
not limited to OOAD, Multi threading, Memory Management, Garbage Disposal,
File I/O.

Also knowledge on the following:

-XML, XSL and XSD

-JBOSS along with Eclipse

-Web services (WSDL, SOAP)

-JDBC

-Basic knowledge on PL/SQL

-Java Optimization and Performance tuning techniques

Interview Question inputs

Project details

Technical Skills Details

CoreJava

Spring Framework

Protype and singleton

JSp Differences

collections

array arraylist difference

hash map and hash tables difference

itretares and list itreators

spring

invoation of controls

dependency injuction

design patterns DAO how do u implement them

abstract class and interface difference

Difference between jsp and @ rate include

Hibernate

SP

Cruser

sp with assignments

how to do Case Allignnments in SP

Oracle Prfomence Tune

Thanks & Regards

Siranjeevi

Lorven Technologies Inc,

101, Morgan Lane, Suite#209

Plainsboro, NJ - 08536.

Telephone: 609-632-1243

Email        : si...@lorventech.com

Website     : www.lorventech.com

mailing list reply with "REMOVE" in the subject heading and your email
address in the body. Include complete address and/or domain/ aliases to be
removed. If you still get the emails, please call us at the numbers given
above.