Hi,

This is* Shiv Jain* with *Droisys Inc*. I do have an urgent requirement for
*SOA/ Selenium/ Cucumber* Tester at *MI*. Please find below the complete
job description for your reference. I would appreciate if you give me a
quick call / email to discuss more about this.

*Job Title: SOA/ Selenium/ Cucumber Tester*
*Rate: $47/hr Max*
*Duation: 6 months, *
*Location: Ann Arbor, MI. *
*Interview process: Skype to hire, *

*Required Qualifications:*

   - Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
   - Minimum of 5 years experience in software testing; 3 years in web
   testing; 3 years developing automated test scripts in a professional
   software development environment.
   - Minimum of 1 year working in an agile development environment
   - Experience writing automated tests using Cucumber
   - Awareness of industry automation standards
   - Working knowledge of web link validation tools
   - Working knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) automation
   methodologies including ReST
   - Working knowledge of debugging and root cause analysis
   - Strong technical documentation skills
   - Experience testing with different browsers and operating systems
   - Experience using defect tracking tools to log and report on defects
   - Superior attention to detail as well as strong verbal and written
   communication skills
   - Self starter, with strong analytical skills, who thrives on finding
   and resolving issues
   - Ability to prioritize multiple work assignments, perform well under
   pressure and to deadlines
   - Ability to work collaboratively with Development, Support and Project
   Management staff on resolution of issues
   - Team player willing to work closely with QA staff
   - Understanding of project management principles and practices

*Preferred Experience:*

   - Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD)
   - Intermediate Java skills for use with automation practices
   - Use of Amazon Web Services including the AWS Console
   - GitHub
   - JSON
   - Selenium Grid
   - Neustar (BrowserMob)
   - Sauce Labs
   - Jenkins CI
   - Cassandra database
   - SoapUI Pro
   - Firebug
   - XPath
   - JIRA
   - Zephyr Enterprise or Quality Center

*Please send me your latest resume and following details:*

   - Full Name:
   - Current Location:
   - Contact # (Cell & Alternative):
   - Best time to reach you:
   - Open to relocate:
   - Email ID:
   - Work Authorization with Validity (For VISA Holders):
   - Rate:
   - Availability:

*Thanks & Regards,*

Shiv Jain
Droisys, Inc.
4800 Patrick Henry Drive, Santa Clara, CA 95054
Desk: 408-874-8333*277||Direct: 408-459-2546
Fax: 408.493.4533||Email: shiv.j...@droisys.com
Web: http://www.droisys.com