Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

This is *Prabhu* from *AIT Resource Group Inc*.,

We are looking for *Senior .Net Developer* at *Minneapolis, MN.*

*Position:* Senior .Net Developer (Sitecore and .net)

*Location:* Minneapolis, MN

*Duration:* 6 Months

*Job Description:*

*Mandatory skills:* Sitecore and .net with MVC framework.

*Desired skills:* HTLML, CSS, SQL server

*Key Responsibilities:*

·         Hands on Sitecore CMS Development with Senior Developer functions
and responsibilities

·         Working with Team Managers to plan, develop and deliver great
solutions for our client

·         Senior Developer and manage all development aspects of Sitecore
projects for our client

·         Be able to produce and write clear technical and user
documentation as required to support the solutions we offer our client

*Essential Experience*

·         Minimum of 3 years’ experience in developing web sites or web
applications

·         Minimum of 3 years working and leading as part of a team of
developers

·         Minimum of 3 years working with large scale applications and
Sitecore implementations

·         Minimum of 3 years’ experience with asp.net web development
technologies

·         High familiarity with procedures for deployment to production
environments and subversion control

·         Good on .net and MVC framework.

*Thanks & Regards*

Prabhu Ramalingam

AIT Resource Group Inc.

*Phone:* 847 - 598 - 4444 *Extn:* 8807