Hi,

Hope you are doing great.

Please find the requirement below, if you are comfortable send me your
updated resume along with rate.

POSITION: QA Tester
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
DURATION: 8+ months
INTERVIEW TYPE : Phone/Skype interview ok

*Remote position w/ 1 onsite meeting per week Pay rate: $22/hr- C2C*

*Required:*
Primary Responsibilities and Deliverables, Assigned and Approved by Project
Manager
-QA/production lead on Saturday code releases (2x month - UI only, no code
QA)
-Pre and post publish QA on supported browsers (UI only, no code QA)
-Review and document changes made by web production in Adobe CQ
-Assist production with making decisions about defects in any given release
cycle
-Assist with fixing defects on an as needed basis
-Assist with building and maintaining pages in CQ on an as needed basis
-Cross-platform and cross-browser compatibility, web standards and best
practices, and why we should develop with those in mind
-Maintain tracking documents for component configurations and locations

Kindly send me your consultant updated resume along with rate and
availability at *om...@srimatrix.com <om...@srimatrix.com>*

Regards,
Omvir Singh
Sr.Technical Recruiter