UPDATED  HOTLIST OF SVIT INC
                  Hi Partners
                  Please allow me to introduce our available consultants for
your requirements.
                  I would highly appreciate if you add me into your
distribution list .
                  For further details you can reach me at,

                  Voice: 646-898-6227 Alt: 347-863-7983 or mail me at
va...@svitinc.com.

                  Name                           :        Narender Gavinolla

                  Email Id                       :        gavini.na...@gmail.com

                  Contact No                :        (408) 507-9692

                  Current Location     :        Irving,TX
                  Availability                :        Immediately

                  Rate                              :        Open

                  Relocation                  :        Yes

                  Total IT Exp.              :        8 Years

                  Thanks & Regards

                  ------------------------------------

                  Varun

                  SVIT Inc

                  (CELEBRATING 8th ANNIVERSARY 2002-2010)

                  Business Development Executive

                  Voice: 646-898-6227 ||Alt: 347-863-7983 || Fax: 516-977-0618

                  E-mail: va...@svitinc.com || G-mail: varun.s...@gmail.com ||

                   Svit Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics

            ©2010 SVIT INC || NY