UPDATED  HOTLIST OF SVIT INC
                  Hi Partners
                  Please allow me to introduce our available consultants for
your requirements.
                  I would highly appreciate if you add me into your
distribution list .
                  For further details you can reach me at,

                  Voice: 516-469-7104 Alt: 347-863-7983 or mail me at
j...@svitinc.com or harsha.s...@gmail.com.

                      Name                           :        Ravi Chandra

                      Email Id                       :        ravi7...@gmail.com

                      Contact No                :        646-926-7788

                      Current Location     :        Irving,TX

                      Availability                :        Immediately

                      Rate                              :        Open

                      Relocation                  :        Yes

                      Total IT Exp.              :        8 Years

                  Thanks & Regards,

                  Harsha

                  SVIT Inc.

                  (CELEBRATING 8th ANNIVERSARY 2002-2010)

                  Business Development Executive,

                  Ph: (516)-469-7104 ||  Fax: (516)977-0618

                  Email: j...@svitinc.com || harsha.s...@gmail.com  || URL:
www.svitinc.com

                  LinkedIn : http://www.linkedin.com/in/sriharshasvit2010

            ©2010 SVIT INC || NY