Hi Partner

We are looking for a Documentum Developer  for one of my Clients

*Title:* Documentum Developer

*Location*: Sacramento, CA

Duration: 6 Months +

*Start Date*: immediate

*Local or nearby candidates who can come for F2F Interview with own expenses
Only.***

*Responsibilities:
*Develop sophisticated document and records management applications using
Documentum v6.5 software suite. Primary user interfaces are developed using
Task Space.
Analyze customer document and records management requirements and suggest
best practice approaches
Develop custom thin-client user interfaces via Task Space that adapt the
solution to the customer business processes using Documentum software
Develop high-volume, batch oriented, scanned document ingestion processes
using Documentum software
Develop automated document processing workflow processes using Documentum
workflow tools
Integrate Adobe Live Cycle e Forms with the Documentum-based document
processing solution
Install Documentum software components in secure, N-tiered server
environments
Configure Documentum software components in secure, N-tiered server
environments
Image enable customer business applications using Documentum

*Required Skills:
*Three years experience developing sophisticated document and records
management solutions using Documentum and Captiva software
One year of experience in Documentum Task Space thin-client capture
application development.
Candidates must be detail oriented and possess the ability to problem solve
and work within a teamwork environment.

Must show a commitment to excellence and posses strong communication skills.

Thanks & Regards,

Rakesh.Puvvada

*Sage IT, Inc.
*Ph: 972-996-0650 X 326

Direct:248-823-8747/ 248-823-8139

Fax: 214-619-2034,

URL*: *rak...@sageitinc.com  | www.sageitinc.com

Alt ID :recruiterra...@gmail.com|

Follow our jobs on twitter! [image:
Twitter-Iconxsm]<http://www.twitter.com/sageit>

*Note:* If you have received this mail in error or prefer not to receive
such emails in the future, please reply with *"REMOVE"* in the subject line
and the email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honoured
ASAP. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused