Kindly reply at :: *vi...@compuvis.com
<vi...@compuvis.com> (Need Local's Only for F2F)*

Dear Vendors,

Hope you are doing great…!

We have an urgent requirement with one of our direct client in NJ. Kindly
review the below mentioned requirement and let me know if you are
interested. If interested please send me an updated copy of resume along
with the best rate.

*Job Title**           : * *IT Infrastructure Project Manager*
*Job Location    : **Montvale, NJ*

*Job Duration    : **12+Months Contract*

*JOB DESCRIPTION: *

·         The IT Infrastructure Project Manager will be responsible for the
coordination and completion of projects.

·         He or she will oversee all aspects of projects, sets deadlines,
assign responsibilities, and monitor and summarize progress of project.

·         He or she will prepare reports for upper management regarding
status of project and lead and direct the work of others.

*QUALIFICATIONS:*

·         College degree in Computer Technology or related subject

·         Experience with Offshoring Projects to India and poven skills in
Transition Management

·         Experience with Documentation of Process/Operating Models (ITIL
Process, Detailed WorkInstructions, Interface/Handover Processes)

·         Ability to managed between the cultural differences in India/US

·         Proven expertise in complex IT Operations Departments

·         Proven expertise in: Large scale (enterprise) Project Management
utilizing industry recognized PM methods and tools, such as the PMBOK from
the PMI.

·         Proven Skills: Team and personnel leadership; Lead team of PM and
Management professionals on large scale, enterprise wide projects.

·         Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented,
collaborative environment

·         Strong familiarity with project management software, such as MS
Project.

·         Understanding of IT platforms, such as Wintel, Client, Email,
Lotus Notes, Sharepoint and Telephony applications.

·         Demonstrated experience in personnel management

·         Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented,
collaborative environment

·         Adaptable to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through
analytical and problem-solving skills

·         Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and
efficiently

·         Ability to read communication styles of team members and
contractors who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.

·         Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating

·         Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources,
including upper management, clients, and other departments

·         Ability to bring project to successful completion through
political sensitivity

·         Strong written and oral communication skills

·         Strong interpersonal skills

·         Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a
high-pressure environment is crucial

Thanks...

Thanks & Regards,

*Vikas Sharma*

Technical Recruiter

Compu-Vision Consulting, Inc. |  IT Consulting

Brunswick Plaza – I |  2050  Route 27  Suite # 202

North Brunswick, NJ 08902  USA

Work: 732.412.3617

E-mail: vi...@compuvis.com

Website: www.compuvis.com