*This is Geeta from Oberon IT Inc. We do have an immediate requirement with
one of our client and would like to check the availability of your
consultant on the same.*

 *Title:Exchange Administrator w/ Avamar Backups*

*Location:Springfield MO*

*Duration:6 months+*

Job Description:

•             Exchange Administrator to work with the client staff onsite.

•             Assisting them with the development, write-up and
implementation of a plan to be able to restore brick level backups to a
production Exchange server or to create a DEV Exchange environment to
receive restorations from Avamar backups.

•             Answer questions from Deloitte relative to Exchange in the
client's environment and validate by testing client's current backups to
Avamar.

*Thanks & Best Regards*

*Geeta,*

*Oberon IT Inc,*

1404W. Walnut Hill Lane,Suite:102, Irving, TX 75038.

*Email *-*ge...@oberonit.com* <p...@oberonit.com>
Gmail:*geethanjali.obero...@gmail.com
<geethanjali.obero...@gmail.com>*

*Desk:972-853-8938.   Fax:*1-800-218-2820

*www.oberonit.com* <http://www.oberonit.com/>