*This is Geeta from Oberon IT Inc. We do have an immediate requirement with
one of our client and would like to check the availability of your
consultant on the same.*

 *Title: Java- Back End*

*Location: New Albany OH*

*Client required Linked in ID, please get from the candidates.*

*JD*

We are seeking a Java Developer with experience writing high performance
enterprise Java applications connecting to Oracle databases.

The developer must have hands-on experience working with Java EE, Spring
Batch, and Oracle SQL.

*Responsibilities: *

·         Design and implement highly efficient and resilient solutions to
meet the needs of business users

·         Contribute to all phases of the SDLC – design, develop, test,
release, and support Java applications

·         Problem solve – troubleshoot and debug to isolate issues and
quickly identify, implement, and test solutions

·         Provide production on-call support to resolve mission critical
problems

·         Work closely with Oracle database team and data architects for
query optimization

·         Develop new code and improve existing code to provide stable,
high performance solutions

*Requirements*

·         5+ years’ experience with Java EE

·         3+ years’ experience with Spring Framework

·         3+ years’ experience with Oracle SQL

·         Hands-on experience with Spring Batch

·         Strong knowledge of web applications (JSP, jQuery, Spring MVC)

·         Excellent written and verbal communication skills

·         Comfortable working in individual and group settings

·         Proficient in Linux/Unix application servers and basic
administration

The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can learn both from others
and independently. He or she must be comfortable working

*Thanks & Best Regards*

*Geeta,*

*Oberon IT Inc,*

1404W. Walnut Hill Lane,Suite:102, Irving, TX 75038.

*Email *-*ge...@oberonit.com* <p...@oberonit.com>
Gmail:*geethanjali.obero...@gmail.com
<geethanjali.obero...@gmail.com>*

*Desk:972-853-8938.   Fax:*1-800-218-2820

*www.oberonit.com* <http://www.oberonit.com/>