HI

Please send me local Consultants only to me [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I will not submitting any resumes if the consultants is not local to PA

Give me someone over 7 years in all..Local.. face to face .

*  *

Have anyone?

Duration: 1 year

Location: Pittsburgh, PA

Rate $47/hr

This position is for an Oracle SQL, PL/SQL developer.

Duties and Responsibilities:

·         Good understanding of Oracle – PL/SQL required

·         Ability to work with large volume of data

·         Good exposure to tuning methodologies preferred

·         Knowledge of UNIX or BMC preferred

·         Strong written and oral communication skills required

Thanks and regards,

     Rakesh

*DEREX Technologies Inc.111 S. Frank E. Rodgers Blvd., Suite # 306,Harrison,
NJ 07029 *

*Tel:973-486-2402 **http://www.
<http://www.derextech.com/>de<http://www.derextech.com/>
rextech.com <http://www.derextech.com/>*