HI Friends,

 We are looking to fill an Oracle Technical Developer Position to be
on-boarded for Monday with the engagement lasting approximately 4 months.
Must have good communications skills.

The requirements are as follows:

Location : Rhode Island

Duration : 4 Months

PL/SQL
Project Accounting Expertise, AP, AR, GL
At least 5 years of Oracle Development experience (2 years in Project
Accounting).

We would like to have resumes to review tomorrow with interviews to be
conducted on Friday, ready for possible on boarding on Monday. Thanks.

*Please send me the resumes to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks & Regards,

Mashu

Resource Manager

Blue Space Tech

5150,Windermere Ave|Eagle Rock|Los Angeles,CA-90041

Direct : 818-358-8908|Fax : 440 794 5405

[EMAIL PROTECTED]|URL <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> :
http://www.bluespacetech.com