Hello,
Hope you are doing well.
I am a technical recruiter with Panzer Solutions LLC Software Implementing
and IT consulting company located in CT. This is regarding a Job opening
for  Sr. Solaris Engineer  in Downers Grove, IL. Please go through the Job
Description and send me your updated resume with contact information.
*Please reply at "soh...@panzersolutions.com"*

Title              :                Sr. Solaris Engineer
Location       :                Downers Grove, IL
Duration      :                3 Months Contract-to-Hire

The candidate must be local to the Chicago/Downers Grove, IL area.
Requirements:  We would prefer someone local to Downers Grove, IL so we can
cut down on travel.  Person must be able to work remotely from home office,
and if required be able to travel for meetings to places such as NJ, OH or
even NC.  Person must have their own laptop, must have reliable internet
connection at home, and a telephone as there are daily project related
conference calls they will have to attend via phone, as well as a cell phone
when they are requested to travel.

*Required Skills for Sun Solaris SME:
*Sun SPARC and SunOS older versions (5.6, 5.7, 5.8, 5.9)
Creating and updating a clone
Build Sun zoning
Perform a cold install of Sun Solaris
Update an existing Sun Solaris with patches
SunOS LVM configuration
Must be able to troubleshoot hardware issues
Veritas vxvm/vxfs
Configure and manage users and groups using new configuration and login
security features
Use GUI administration tools to manage users and groups
Define types, display and modify types of dynamically tunable kernel
parameters
Define and modify states of dynamically loadable kernel modules
Create, display, export, import, load, and boot named kernel configurations
Use GUI administration tools to manage Sun Solaris kernel tuning
Use fault management features to display and analyze system health
Configure core dump parameters for applications
Create live kernel dump

Thank you,

Sohail Khan | Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLc