Try clouds orchids he is in Jordan Station, Ontario
He grows them and sells them in your area.
http://www.cloudsorchids.com/

Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 23:45:35 +0000
From: "Michael Etc..." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [OGD] Cymbidium species
Message: 9

Is anyone out there growing chinese Cymbidiums?  How do you grow them?  I
have a sinense, and I've been getting a lot of conflicting information about

their culture.  Some have told me to grow them with Phalaenopsis, while
others have told me to grow them with Cymbidium hybrids.  Speak up and let
me know what you do, and like so many other things in this world the
majority will get its way.